Pursuant to Article 3 of Decision 07/2022/QD-TTg, principles for allocating budget capital to implement the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the period 2021-2025 are as follows:
1. Central budget capital allocated to ministries, central agencies and provinces, along with local budget capital to implement the goals and tasks of the Program approved by competent authorities; Ensure fairness, openness, transparency and must comply with the provisions of the Law on Public Investment, Law on Public Debt Management, Law on State Budget and relevant legal documents.
2. Invest with focus, focus and sustainability. Ensuring centralized management and consistency in goals, mechanisms and policies; Implement decentralization in investment management according to the provisions of law, creating proactive rights for ministries, central agencies and local authorities.
3. Prioritize support for communes and districts that have not met new rural standards, especially zone safety communes (except zone safety communes in Region I, Region II, Region III in ethnic minority areas and mountainous areas have been allocated central budget capital of the National Target Program for socio-economic development of ethnic minority and mountainous areas in the period 2021 - 2030 according to the criteria and priority coefficients. allocation is specified in Decision No. 39/2021/QD-TTg dated December 30, 2021 of the Prime Minister), communes meet less than 15 criteria.
4. Support communes that have met new rural standards to continue perfecting new rural criteria that have met standards but the level of achievement of some indicators is not high to improve the quality of the criteria and ensure sustainability. Provinces proactively balance local budget capital and mobilize legal resources to achieve the goal of achieving advanced new rural standards and model new rural areas.
5. Arrange central budget capital to implement thematic programs approved by the Prime Minister; Investment program to develop grassroots health networks in disadvantaged areas with loans from the Asian Development Bank (hereinafter referred to as ADB Loan Program) after being allowed by the National Assembly to be added to the Public Investment Plan medium term period 2021 - 2025; Unexpected and arising tasks are approved by competent authorities during the implementation of the Program.
6. Allocate central budget capital to ministries and central agencies to carry out management, direction, guidance, and implementation of the Program's component contents and tasks assigned by competent authorities approval rights.
Principles for allocating budget capital to implement the National Target Program on building new rural areas for the period 2021-2025 in Vietnam (Image from the Internet)
Pursuant to Clause 6 of Article 3 of Decision 07/2022/QD-TTg, the central budget support mechanism for local budgets to implement the Program is based on the principle:
a) Central budget capital in 2021 (transferred to implementation in 2022) will continue to be implemented according to the support mechanism as in the 2016 - 2020 period and based on the 2014 state budget estimate, according to the principle:
For provinces with central budget regulations: No capital support from the central budget (except Quang Ngai province).
For provinces receiving support from the central budget at a level of 50% or more: Priority is given to arrange at a high level suitable to the total number of communes; Region III communes in ethnic minority and mountainous areas have been approved in Decision No. 861/QD-TTg dated June 4, 2021 of the Prime Minister (except for wards, towns and communes that have been approved by competent authorities). right to recognize new rural standards), especially difficult communes in coastal areas and islands have been approved in Decision No. 353/QD-TTg dated March 15, 2022 of the Prime Minister (later These are collectively called extremely difficult communes).
For Quang Ngai province and provinces receiving support from the central budget at a level of less than 50%: Arrange capital at a lower level than the group receiving support from the central budget at a level of 50% or more.
b) Central budget capital for the period 2022 - 2025, based on the 2022 state budget estimate, implement the support mechanism according to the principles:
The central budget does not support provinces with central budget regulations (except Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces).
The central budget only supports provinces that receive balanced supplements from the central budget and Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces, of which: Priority is given to supporting mountainous provinces and the Central Highlands, and the remaining provinces receive supplements from the central budget of 60% or more.