Hello, Lawnet, and I would like to answer your questions as follows:
On November 15, 2022, the National Assembly of Vietnam approved Resolution 76/2022/QH15 at the 4th session of the XV National Assembly.
Accordingly, from the date of Resolution 76/2022/QH15 passed by the National Assembly:
To extend the statute of limitations for disciplinary action against cadres, civil servants, and public employees in Vietnam
- Apply the 5-year statute of limitations for disciplinary action to violations by cadres, civil servants, and public employees that require reprimand; 10 years for violations that require disciplinary action in the form of a warning or more.
(Currently. according to the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants and Law on Public Employees, the statute of limitations for disciplinary action is 2 years for violations, so they are less serious and disciplinary action must be taken in the form of a reprimand; 05 years for violations to the point of disciplinary action in the form of a warning or more).
- Cases where the statute of limitations for disciplinary action is not applied shall comply with the provisions of the Law on Cadres and Public Officials and the Law on Public Employees.
- Assign the government to guide regulations on the statute of limitations for disciplinary handling to ensure uniformity and uniform implementation; urgently study and submit to the National Assembly for consideration and decision the amendment of the Law on Cadres and Civil Servants and the Law on Public Employees, ensuring synchronization with the Party's regulations.
To approve 06 laws and 13 resolutions in Vietnam
In addition, at the session, the National Assembly considered and decided on a number of issues, for example:
- Approve 06 laws: Petroleum Law; Law on Domestic Violence Prevention and Control; Law on prevention and combat of money laundering; Law on Inspection; Law on Implementing Democracy at Grassroots and Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of Law on Radio Frequency.
- Approve 13 resolutions: Resolution promulgating the National Assembly's Regulations; Resolution on the socio-economic development plan in 2023; Resolution on the state budget estimate in 2023; Resolution on central budget allocation in 2023; resolution to speed up the implementation of policies and laws on thrift practice and waste prevention; Resolution on piloting auto license plate auction; resolution on piloting a number of specific mechanisms and policies for the development of Buon Ma Thuot city, Dak Lak province; Resolution on dismissing the State Auditor General for the term 2021-2026; Resolution approving the proposal of the Prime Minister on the dismissal of the Minister of Transport for the term 2021-2026; Resolution on the election of the State Auditor General for the term 2021-2026; Resolution approving the Prime Minister's proposal on the appointment of the Minister of Health and the Minister of Transport for the term 2021-2026; Resolution on questioning activities at the 4th Session, XV National Assembly; and Resolution of the 4th Session,
See details in Resolution 76/2022/QH15, dated November 15, 2022.