Recently, ministries and sectors in Vietnam have continuously issued new circulars on standards for training and retaining civil servants and public employees. Notably, most of the documents below have removed the requirements for foreign language and informatics training qualifications for civil servants and public employees.
The following is a summary of the titles of civil servants and public employees who are exempt from foreign language and informatics certificates:
1. Teachers (according to Circular 01/2021/TT-BGDDT, Circular 02/2021/TT-BGDDT, Circular 03/2021/TT-BGDDT, and Circular 04/2021/TT-BGDDT effective March 20, 2021);
2. Administrative and clerical civil servants (according to Circular 2/2021/TT-BNV taking effect August 1, 2021);
3. Civil judgment enforcement officers (according to Circular 06/2021/TT-BTP, effective October 14, 2021);
4. Cultural heritage officials (according to Circular 16/2021/TT-BVHTTDL effective February 5, 2022);
5. Market Management Officials (according to Circular 02/2022/TT-BCT effective April 1, 2022);
6. Public health officials (according to Circular 03/2022/TT-BYT, effective June 10, 2022);
7. Accounting, tax, and customs officials (according to Circular 29/2022/TT-BTC effective July 18, 2022);
8. Librarians (according to Circular 02/2022/TT-BVHTTDL effective August 15, 2022);
9. Officials specialized in information technology and information security (according to Circular 08/2022/TT-BTTTT effective August 15, 2022);
10. Officials of sound speakers, broadcasters, film editors, and videographers specializing in information and communication (according to Circular 07/2022/TT-BTTTT effective August 15, 2022);
11. Officials specializing in grassroots culture (according to Circular 03/2022/TT-BVHTTDL effective August 25, 2022);
12. Agricultural officers (according to Circular 03/2022/TT-BVHTTDL, effective October 6, 2022);
13. Civil servants in the agricultural sector (according to Circular 08/2022/TT-BNNPTNT, effective October 6, 2022);
14. Officers of editors, reporters, translators, and television directors (according to Circular 13/2022/TT-BTTTT effective October 10, 2022);
15. Officials specializing in archiving (according to Circular 07/2022/TT-BNV, effective October 15, 2022);
16. Legal aid officer (according to Circular 05/2022/TT-BTP, effective October 20, 2022);
17. Science and technology specialists (according to Circular 14/2022/TT-BKHCN, effective 12/12/2022);
18. Officials specialized in physical training and sports (according to Circular 07/2022/TT-BVHTTDL effective from December 10, 2022);
19. Officials of the natural resources and environment sector (according to Circular 12/2022/TT-BTNMT effective from December 9, 2022).
>> To be updated.
>> CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE IN VIETNAMESE