Hello, Lawnet would like to answer the following:
1. What is extract of the cadastral map? What is cadastral measurement drawing of land plots?
Extract of the cadastral map
According to Appendix 13 issued together with Circular 25/2014/TT-BTNMT regulating cadastral maps, the extract of the cadastral map contains information about the land plots, including:
- The ordinal number of the land plot, the map sheet, the address of the land plot (commune, district, province);
- Area of land plot;
- Purpose of using land;
- Name of land user and permanent address;
- Changes of the land plot compared with legal documents on land use rights;
- Land plot drawing, including: plot of land plot, length of plot side.
Thus, it can be understood that the extract of the cadastral map is a copy of the original copy of one or more land parcels on the cadastral map in order to authenticate the land parcel information.
Cadastral measurement drawing of land plots
According to Clause 5, Article 3 of Circular 25/2014/TT-BTNMT, cadastral measurement drawing of land plots is a separate cadastral measurement for a land parcel where there is no cadastral map to serve land management requirements.
2. Difference between extract of the cadastral map and cadastral measurement drawing of land plots
- Extracting the cadastral map of the land plot is a form of providing and authenticating information about the land.
- Cadastral measurement drawing of land plots is a separate cadastral measurement for a land plot in a place where there is no cadastral map, the result of a cadastral measurement is a cadastral measurement extract.
- Extracting cadastral maps of land parcels is not a certificate of land use right, but cadastral extracts and extracts serve land management requirements such as permitting land use purpose change, land recovery, settle land disputes.
- Extracting cadastral measurements is one of the components of the documents submitted to the People's Committees of districts and provinces for issuance of a decision on land recovery, documents on land allocation or land lease without auction of land use rights...