Pursuant to Clause 1, Article 5 of Joint Circular 08/2016/TTLT-BYT-BNV, there are regulations on duties of grade III public employees as follows:
a) Develop annual professional activity plans on population and family planning in the work area;
b) Participate in developing specialized projects and projects on population and family planning of the unit;
c) Participate in analysis, summary, and evaluation of professional tasks on population and family planning;
d) Provide consulting, communication and advocacy services on population and family planning according to expertise;
d) Provide guidance, monitoring and professional supervision of population and family planning activities;
e) Participate in scientific research, application of research results and scientific and technical advances on population and family planning;
g) Participate in specialized teaching and operations on population and family planning;
h) Study and training to improve capacity, expertise and skills;
i) Perform other tasks when assigned.
Thus, according to the above regulations in Vietnam, there are currently 09 tasks for grade III public employees.
What are duties of grade III public employees according to current regulations in Vietnam? (Image from the Internet)
Regarding training qualifications standards for grade III public employees, according to Clause 2, Article 5 of Joint Circular 08/2016/TTLT-BYT-BNV amended by Clause 3, Article 6 of Circular 03/2022/TT-BYT If the Ministry of Health has regulations:
2. Criteria for training and refresher training level:
a) Having graduated from university of public health; in case of graduation from university of another discipline, it is required to have certificate of demographer.
b) Having certificate of refresher training according to criteria for title of demographer (demographer titles).
According to the above regulations in Vietnam, for the professional title of grade III population public employee, the following 02 standards for training qualifications must be met:
- First, graduate from university or higher in Public Health; In case of graduating from university or higher in other majors, a certificate of qualification as a population public employee is required.
- Second, have a certificate of training according to population occupational title standards (used for population title categories).
Thus, grade III population members must have graduated from a university or higher in the field of Public Health.
* Note: In case you graduate from a university or higher in another major, you must have a certificate of qualification as a population public employee.
Specifically, according to Clause 3, Article 5 of Joint Circular 08/2016/TTLT-BYT-BNV, amended and supplemented by Clause 4, Article 6 of Circular 03/2022/TT-BYT, there is a regulation that grade III residents must meet Meet 09 professional standards as follows:
- Firmly grasp the guidelines, guidelines and policies of the Party and State, and legal documents in the field of population and family planning;
- Have deep and broad knowledge, be able to work independently, update new knowledge, techniques and applications in the field of population and family planning;
- Ability to organize work scientifically; have the ability to detect and solve professional problems in the field of population and family planning;
- Have the ability to develop programs and plans, synthesize and organize the collection, processing and analysis of data in the field of population and family planning;
- Have the ability to organize and coordinate with organizations and individuals to carry out population and family planning work;
- Ability to organize research, preside over the development of training materials and organize teaching on population and family planning;
- Have the ability to lead or participate in research, develop topics, schemes, projects, and scientific research at grassroots grade or higher;
- The public employee taking the test or applying for promotion from the title of demographer (grade IV) to the title of demographer (grade III) must have the time to hold the title of demographer (grade IV) or equivalent position for 03 years and over. If the applicant has held an equivalent position for at least 03 years, he/she has to hold the position of demographer (grade IV) for at least 01 year (full 12 months) by the deadline for application.
- Have basic information technology skills and be able to use foreign languages or use ethnic minority languages for officials working in ethnic minority areas according to the requirements of the job position.
- Have competence in use of basic information technology, foreign languagesor ethnic minority languages for public employees who work in ethnic minority areas according to requirements of working position.