Pursuant to Clause 2, Article 2, Decision 03/2022/QD-TTg stipulating the principles of furnishing official residence as follows:
a) Funding for investment in construction of official housing and interior equipment of official housing uses capital from the state budget including the central budget and local budget;
b) Interior equipment associated with official housing has been included in the investment cost of construction of official housing, including: Air conditioning system; synchronized kitchen cabinets (including kitchen cabinets, sinks, faucets, stove, hood); heater; synchronized sanitary equipment;
c) Movable furniture not attached to official housing specified in the maximum budget in this Decision includes: Living room tables and chairs, TV shelves; dining room table and chairs, refrigerator; wardrobe, bed, mattress, desk and chair set; washing machine;
d) The selection of interior equipment must be consistent with the function, area, and space of each room in the official residence to ensure savings and efficiency according to regulations; For houses (apartments) that already have interior equipment when purchased, they cannot be replaced but can only be equipped with additional equipment that is missing or not synchronous according to the design in accordance with the provisions at point b, point c of this clause;
d) The interior decoration must be planned, estimated investment budget, procurement of interior equipment for official residence, implementation of estimates and payments, settlement according to the provisions of current law to ensure ensure savings and efficiency;
e) When the price of moving interior equipment of official housing on the market fluctuates (increases over 20%) compared to the maximum budget specified in Articles 4 and 5 of this Decision, the adjustment shall be made. Adjusting budget norms is carried out as follows:
- For investment in interior equipment for official housing of central agencies (except the Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Public Security): The Ministry of Construction agrees with the Ministry of Finance to report to the Prime Minister for consideration;
- For investment in interior equipment for official residences of the Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Public Security: The Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Public Security agree with the Ministry of Construction and the Ministry of Finance to report to the Prime Minister for consideration;
- For investment in interior equipment for local official residence, the local official residence management agency agrees with the Department of Construction and Department of Finance to report to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration.
Thus, funding for furnishing official residence uses capital from the state budget including the central budget and local budget. For moving furniture not attached to official housing, a maximum budget is prescribed for implementation in Vietnam.
Can furnishing of official residences be used with money from the state budget in Vietnam? (Image from the Internet)
Pursuant to Article 3 of Decision 03/2022/QD-TTg regulating official residence design principles and warranty, maintenance, and operation management as follows:
1. Official residence is invested and built synchronously with infrastructure works, ensuring criteria on construction density, land use coefficient and other criteria according to construction planning, standards, construction standards and regulations, including:
a) Villa no more than 04 floors high with yard, garden, fence and separate entrance, ensuring security and protection system according to regulations;
b) Row houses no more than 4 stories high are designed in the style of townhouses with gardens or townhouses, built side by side, with multiple floors and using the same infrastructure system;
c) The apartment is designed as a closed living space, with one or more different functional spaces such as: living room, bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, restroom, balcony or loggia;
d) Level IV collective house is built in the style of many houses with closed auxiliary works. Minimum area of 24 m2 / house (excluding the area of auxiliary works).
2. Warranty, maintenance and operation management of official residence are carried out in accordance with the law on construction, housing law and other relevant laws.
Thus, for official residence that is a row house, it is built no more than 4 floors high, designed in the style of a row house with a garden or a row house, built next to each other, with two floors and using the same system in Vietnam.